Trying to find cheaper price of Wondershare PDF Editor ? There is fantastic coupon code that saves $20.98 USD for you.
Original Price: $69.95 USD
Now only: $48.97 USD
>>Take this deal now<< (Click the link NO need to copy and paste the coupon code)
If you are using Internet Explorer: Click Tools > Delete Browsing History > Delete All
If you are using Firefox: Click Tools > Clear Recent History > Everything
If you are using Google Chrome: Click > Tools > Clear browsing data > Select Clear cookies and other site data (shortcut: Ctrl + Shift + Delete)
2. Re-click >>Take this deal now<<
About Wondershare PDF Editor
Collaborate with colleagues irrespective of their program. Remarks created with PDF Editor usually are shareable in Adobe Reader and Acrobat, along with other well-known PDF readers.Obtain feedback noticed-and followed to the letter. Sticky note, text box, text highlighters, freehand drawing tools, and all sorts of styles ensure it is quicker and much simpler to add comments.
- Operating System: Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1Ghz Processor or above
- RAM: 512MB RAM or above
- Available Hard Drive Space: 500 MB or above
How to use:
How to Edit/Insert PDF Text
1. Edit Text: Within the menu bar, choose the Home Tab > Edit Text, then click on over any text within the document and a cursor will show up. Add Text present in the toolbar, after which select any section around the page, you can add text into the PDF file. A control panel will be looking in the top right under the menu bar; here you are able to adjust font size, color and apply or remove italic or bold styles.
2. Insert Text: Within the menu bar, choose the Insert Tab > Text and click on any place in the document to reveal a text box. A control panel will be looking in the top right under the menu bar; here you are able to adjust font size, color and apply or remove italic or bold styles.
Just click to start editing any text in the document and adjust text properties present in the toolbar.
How to Edit/Insert Images and Graphics
1. Edit Image: Within the menu bar, choose the Home Tab > Edit Object, after which click the picture you intend to edit. Now a selection, it is possible to drag the picture about the page, manually adjust the size, delete it, or copy and paste to a different place.
2. Insert Image: Within the menu bar, choose the Insert Tab > Picture, a pop up window will show up. Browse your computer’s files for the image you would like, click on Open and also the image will show up in the document.
Just click to start editing any image in the document and adjust the size manually.
How to Convert PDF to Word/PPT/Excel/RTF
1. Convert: Within the menu bar, choose the Convert tab, after which click one of several multiple options: “To Word”, “To Excel”, “To PowerPoint”, “To Image”, “To Other (HTML, Text, EPUB, RTF)”. In case you select a file type, a popup window will show up. Name your file and choose a folder to save it.
Following conversion, examine the output files in the output folder.
How to Merge and Split PDF Files
1.Merge and split: All Data and Page management tools are located in the Pages Tap toolbar. Choose the Pages Tab > Documents and select among the following:
Merge Files: Click on the Merge Document icon and a popup window will show up. Here, add all the PDFs you intend to merge into one. Ahead of merging, you are able to rearrange the order of the documents up or down, or remove documents. To merge the documents, simply click the Merge button at the end right. After the file is finished merging, the latest document will open directly in the program.
Split Files: Click on the Split Document icon and a popup window will show up. Here, specify the amount of pages (separate PDF files) you need to split the document into. Then choose output folder to save the new files. Click OK.
2.Manage PDF pages: Click on the Pages Tab > Pages and select one of several following:
Delete Page: Click “Delete Page” and a popup window will show up. Select a page range to delete, then click OK to delete the pages.
Extract Page: To start selected pages in a separate window, click “Extract Page” and a popup window will show up. Select a page range to extract, then click OK to extract the pages. The extracted pages will open in individual window.
Crop Page: Click on “Crop Page” and drag the crop cursor over the area you would like to keep. A gray field will handle the extra area which will be discarded.
How to Perform OCR to Scanned PDFs
To assist users edit and convert scanned PDF files, Wondershare launched an OCR Plug-in for Wondershare PDF Editor. Which is not just a must for every user, therefore we divided the OCR feature from Wondershare PDF Editor, which makes it a plug-in for users who require it. Here are easy steps based on how to perform OCR on scanned PDF files on registered Wondershare PDF Editor.
Step 1. Purchase Wondershare PDF Editor OCR Plug-in. Wondershare PDF Editor OCR Plug-in is a individual part for registered Wondershare PDF Editor. It just works on Wondershare PDF Editor. To allow it, the first thing to do is clicking the OCR button on Wondershare PDF Editor Home menu to get it.
Step 2. Download and install Wondershare PDF Editor OCR Plug-in. In case you choose the OCR Plug-in, you’ll get an email immediately. In the email, the OCR Plug-in download link is supplied. Simply click it to download and install the OCR Plug-in on Wondershare PDF Editor.
Step 3. Allow the OCR feature. Once you set up the OCR Plug-in, please enter the right licensed email and registration code you’ve acquired via the email to register the Plug-in. When you do this, the OCR is enabled. As well as any scanned PDF you may have or you may open in Wondershare PDF Editor is going to be selectable and editable.
Note: To use the OCR Plugin, you first need to register Wondershare PDF Editor.
How to Fill out a PDF Form
Click on the Open menu to start the PDF form that you’re likely to fill out. By default, Wondershare PDF Editor will detect the interactive form fields if there is any. After which, click on the fields to type in text or just click to decide on the provided options.
After filling a PDF form, you can save it and send it.
How to Create a PDF Form from a Template
Wondershare PDF Editor supports form creation both from scratch and from templates. In order to save your time, we advise you produce PDF forms from templates, since it always uses a long time to produce a PDF form from zero. The following part is about how to use a template to produce your personal PDF form.
Step 1. Open your form
Click on Open menu on Wondershare PDF Editor to start your PDF form. Click on the Form Menu to reveal all the options. From here, you’ll see a solution “Edit Field”. Click it to allow the editing features.
Step 2. Produce a PDF form with interactive fields
As you can see, 7 sorts of interactive fields are supplied for you. Using them, you’ll produce a great form based on your own needs.
To add an interactive field into a form, click on the interactive field present in the toolbar. After which transfer your mouse to the PDF form in which you prefer to add it and draw the area. After placing the interactive field, double-click on it to reveal the Properties dialogue box where you’ll be able to name the field, customize its appearance, validate the solution, and calculate data.
”what a powerful tool. now i can use it to fill out a form and send to other people, or create a PDF form from a template. it works so much better than a range of online editors.“ - Lindsay
”Tried the latest version, found that it comes with the new feature – PDF form filling. Now with it, after filling out a form, I don’t have to print the form out. Good!“ - Susan
“The quality of the conversion is simply amazing. I’ve tried some other ones and haven’t found anything better than the Wondershare PDF to Word Converter.” - Zunaid Khan